Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nairobi Journal


November 15

Remembering back to that Saturday night all I can think of is "I'm tired!" We hadn't even begun. But maybe that's just my memory. I was sick. The fires, the traffic, the drama aver the fires, the drama over the traffic. All of us were nervous about our tickets.
During all of this I called out to God, but it didn't carry assurance. I just called. Once. That's all the energy I had for it. Now with my new skill, I tried to forget about it. This is where you think God has a plan and though you're not for sure about why and how you have to rmember all the steps that got you here.
We had to walk through open doors after all that trial and prayer that comes before it.

I was sick before I got out of the car.
I slept the whole way to London. I began to feel better on the flight to Nairobi.

I am in the moment. No anxiety. Just watching things as they come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you....